Monday 30 March 2015

Highlighting and Contouring Routine

Hiya,

Lately overtime i see a highlight and contour routine on both videos and blogposts i seem to see people only using high end products like the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette. I am yet to find someone else using a drugstore product that can be found easily in the UK.

I have found two products which i have been loving at the moment. The first one being the beauty UK contour palette (review here). In this I only use the contour shade. The other product I use is the Make-up Revolution concealer palette in light, I use the latest shade for my highlight and will have a full review for you next.


Once i have placed the products in the area's that i desire so the hollows of my cheeks, my nose, my forehead and cheek bones i then take a damp beauty blender and blend everything in.


Before (excuse the towel was getting ready for a night out :')  )


After (flash wasn't so bright but it's all blended promise)


Love Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my latest hairdressing post!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete