Thursday 11 December 2014

Mac Face and Body Review C1

Hello :)

So I wanted to share with you guys today something I wish i had tried long before. Being a pale person I have been going to Mac for my foundation as they have a great shade range. This first foundation i tried from them was the studio sculpt(NC15), which i have a love hate relationship with, sometimes i love it and sometimes it looks terrible on my skin. Then I tried then i tried the match master foundation (1.0) and i used and it was alright but i didn't notice amazing results.

I think for me was that i was matched with the wrong tone, although i have a lot of redness in my cheeks i am yellow undertoned, however i thought the make-up artist knew best. Now i am older i realise that i shouldn't just listen the their opinion.



Okay... so enough rambling.
Mac Face and Body is by far the best foundation i have personally tried for my skin, which is a combination of everything. For starters it is better colour match as it has a more yellow undertone meaning that it blends really well and looks a lot more natural. The foundation itself has quite a light texture and you can not feel it on your face one you have applied it, which it something i love. If left without power it has a slight sheen to it giving me a dewy look. The foundation is quite a light coverage, however it is easily build able, which i prefer for a night out.

So far i have not found anything that i really dislike about the foundation and will continue to keep using it as my everyday.


Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment