Tuesday 18 November 2014

What do i take for an overnight stay?

Hello everybody :)

So my first video on my channel was a whats in my travel make-up bag. This included all the things that I took home from university in order to be able to my make-up, and because I was gone for several days I took quite a bit home. However linking in with that I wanted to show you what I take when I am just going to stay somewhere for one night. For example when I stay at my boyfriends house.

What I am about to show you it also what I wear as my go to make-up at the minute so if you would like to see my go to make-up please let me know!

So without further ado this is what I take with me:










Foundation: MAC Face and Body (C1)



This gives a nice build-able coverage, you can also sheer it our with moisturiser if it is too thick for your liking.



Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection (Fair 1)


This is the tried and tested concealer of the beauty world, it is simple to apply and really bendable, with good coverage.



Powder: L'Oreal Nude BB Magique (Light)


I love this powder for just taking away the sheen on the skin left by my foundation and to set all my cream products in place.



Bronzer: Benefit Hoola


This bronzer is great to contour, and also to add a bit of warmth to the face. It is also easily bendable on the skin.



Blush: Nars Orgasam



This blush again is something that is always hyped about in the beauty community. This blush is a lovely pink with gold shimmer in it giving your skin a nice flushed glow.
(This was the blush I happened to pick on the day, however my blush is the one thing i tend to change  from day to day)



Eyeliner: L'Oreal Super Liner Black Laquer


This is by far my favourite liquid liner and it super easy to apply for that simple everyday winged eyeliner.



Mascara: Covergirl Lastblast.


This is my favourite drug store mascara, and I am actually gutted you can not buy it in the UK so i am going to stock up when I go to America again. This mascara just gives my lashes tons of volume without making them too clumpy.



Lipstick: MAC Rebel (satin finish)



This is my favourite lipstick all year round, but i wear it constantly in the winter with this simple everyday look. Occasionally I might swap it out for a nude but most of the time I will be wearing this.




Jen x

p.s I apologise for the not so great picture quality, I left my camera at home so had to take these on my phone. I promise I will have better picture quality soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment